Name:

Your very own free Akashvani. (Whether u like it or not!)
MY MUST DO Master List

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Best Friends Wedding

Yup, its truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue!

He gets married (again) on May 10th in one of the most pious temples in India...and what do I do? .. do I do a Julia Roberts and scram to catch the next available flight and... :-)

Actually, quite the contrary. I wish them the very best with their marriage and a truckload of happiness. FYI, she's a very sweet girl, and I trust her to take very good care of him...

In Julia's words "I would give anything to catch a damn flight, and make it to his wedding right now, so God help me!! " , but my hands are tied... mein is halat mein kahin nahi jaa sakti. {Translation (this is for u JK) I cant go anywhere in this state}. Dearest RA & RR, "my heart and soul are with you on this joyous and auspicious occasion. Love you both!"

P.S: His second marriage thing.... he's marrying the SAME girl again!! How romantic is that !!

Mere yaaaaaaaaaaar ki shaaaaaaaaaaaadi hai!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wedding Bells soon ringing for:
SC - May 11th
BK - (still) TBD
TV - Dec 29th

The stork is visiting
PP ~ July 4th

Congrats to you all!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home