Name:

Your very own free Akashvani. (Whether u like it or not!)
MY MUST DO Master List

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mum's the word

Famous last words:
"...Didn't your mother ever teach you that?..."
Why does that burden always fall on the mom?

Moms have a knack of telling you things that you wont like. We have the knack of not listening to mom until it's too late. She was right when she said, "try sleeping on your side, its good for you". She was also right when she said "don't bathe immediately after eating". She was right on the money, yet again, when she said "don't burst those pimples, or they will scar". Each day, when I learn something for myself, the hard way, I remember her telling me this exact same stuff.

Thanks mom, for telling me this stuff over and over, though you knew that I didn't listen. Just wanted to let you know Mom, that I did listen, and it's there somewhere in my subconscious. And I owe you big time for that.

So I guess this evens up with the time you said "no one will notice that fallen tooth", and kids at school called me china-gate!

Just kidding!

Happy Mothers Day, Mom. I love you !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home