Name:

Your very own free Akashvani. (Whether u like it or not!)
MY MUST DO Master List

Friday, November 02, 2007

The Simply tough Life

It's the usual thing.. .I have no excuses but to blame my absence on my busy life.

All this while I kept thinking a couple of weeks of not blogging is not going to kill me... but as I came upon this familiar page, tongue-in-cheek, I see that it has actually been, oh...one week shy of two months! I'm sure you all don't even care which mammal the picture in the earlier post is of anymore.

So without further delay, I give you... the Slender Loris! These mammals have the perfect life. They sleep all through the day, and are awake the whole night (kind of like what Im doing right now.. just the night part, that is). Hence the night vision endowment. Not me, I'm talking about the Loris. Who wouldnt want to sleep the whole day? I know I would. Sometimes I think, weren't we better off when we were monkeys? No SATs, no GREs, no GPAs, no deadlines, no Windows Vista, .... only good food and good sleep. Hmmm....Me like.

So I'm not going to make us feel all J about Mr. Soda glass. Instead, we will just curse life in the 21st century, and move on to a more interesting topic. My favorite topic: Bollywood. We'll actually that will be the next topic. And here is the trailer to the next topic:




These eyes belong to a very famous Bollywood actress. Any guesses?

16 Comments:

Blogger Ketaki said...

Pre-pubescent KariSma Kapoor?

10:30 PM  
Blogger Speaking Oracle said...

:-D ...good guess...
but try again.

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess would be: Sridevi or Madhuri. I would've guessed "ME" but the eyebrows were just too ugly to claim!
-U no who

9:17 PM  
Blogger Speaking Oracle said...

Dear u-no-know,

Killing two birds with one stone?

"Madhuri" was a very honorable attempt, but seriously Sridevi? The woman has always had better brows than this....

10:02 PM  
Blogger Ketaki said...

Oh wait, this is Ranu Mukherjee - Jayajit's sister?

4:34 PM  
Blogger Speaking Oracle said...

Nope, it's none of Jay's sisters (Kajol, Rani, Tanisha, and Sharbani)

(Okay that must have shaved at least two tries for someone... )

4:50 PM  
Blogger Speaking Oracle said...

Any more sisters Jay?

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not giving up, here's my guess for the day: tina munim, although the "very famous" tag in her case would be questionable.

-u no who again.

btw your off got "shaved".. (or did it?)

10:28 PM  
Blogger Ketaki said...

I also realize that the right eye is bigger than the left eye..
Is this Urmila Matondkar?

11:48 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I have no sisters.. specially none in bollywood.. thank god for small mercies..
next if i were to oogle at actresses, eyes wouldnt be highest (no pun intended) on the list...

but here's the deal.. i see MD, KK, RM, Kajol, Sridevi, et al have been eliminated. So who or what defines a famous actress? I vote for a clue..

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is getting interesting. I second jay's motion(s) (pun intended)....
:-)
-u no who

12:30 PM  
Blogger Speaking Oracle said...

Okay, here is the clue:

She is probably in the top 10% of bollywood actresses of the 90s, acted with all the top A-level actors of the 90s.

(I know, I know, lousy clue... but if this doesnt work, major clue coming up next. Give it a shot!)

1:29 AM  
Blogger Ketaki said...

Divya Bharti?
Next clue please!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

OK, I'll bite and take a wild guess. Meenakshi Sheshadri?

12:51 PM  
Blogger Speaking Oracle said...

As promised here is the clue...

(I mean not here literally!
its on the main page)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Speaking Oracle said...

Meenakshi Sheshadri??
What kind of movies are you watching?

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home