Name:

Your very own free Akashvani. (Whether u like it or not!)
MY MUST DO Master List

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I heart LUV Storys!!



I've been meaning to post this one for a while, but since the movie is almost going to be out shortly... I thought it's high time now, or never.




How cooool, and superrrrr cute is this movie going to be?? Sonam and Imran feel right, look great, and seem to be saying all the right things!! I can't wait!

It's got everything a girl like me would fall for....super cute hero, swiss alps, many many signature-SRK scenes (a separate post on that later), uber glam Maa, Kajol scenes, some SRK poses, and the 'famed' lakes and bridges that once upon a time became part of my dreams too...dreams of finding that Andekha Anjana someone somewhere made for me! Sighhhh. I found him. But what can I say, I'm a sucker for good marketing, and romance. And if it's a well marketed romance, to kya baat hai.

Waise, KJo's got a good track record with romance, and comedy. And both together. Plus, the guy can laugh at himself! Gotta love him for that.

So the countdown begins. I just wish they wouldn't keep changing the purported release date for this movie. It's getting me all worked up.

So, see you at the movies this Friday Wednesday finally(I think). You get the coke and popcorn, I'll get the SRK dialogues! (wait, KJo's bringing that, so I'll just get the free ride.)


P.S: I know, I need to get a new phone. It's on the list. I'll get to it. Tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home