Name:

Your very own free Akashvani. (Whether u like it or not!)
MY MUST DO Master List

Friday, June 11, 2010

Come hungry, leave happy.

Last night, the deer ate my roses. Again. This is the thirteenth time they have done that this year. And I am mad. Am I mad because I've tried everything available in the market short of a shotgun, and failed? Am I mad because I've stayed up late watching for them, and yet they managed to sneak up and do their munching the final two hours before dawn when I slept. Am I mad because I know I can't do a thing about it? All of the above.

To hey bhagwaaan, ab mein kya karoon? Bhagwaan ke liye unhe chhod doon? Unke bachche mujhe duaa denge? Whatever.

I can't take it any longer. I am going to do the unthinkable.

YUP. That's right.

I'm going to build a fence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home