Name:

Your very own free Akashvani. (Whether u like it or not!)
MY MUST DO Master List

Friday, November 16, 2007

The clue! The Prize!

Jayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,





BRAVO!! KUDOS!! ATABOY!! O-SUM!! WAH WAH!! SHAABASH OYE !! U-DUH-MAN !! U-DUH_PUTTAR!!



...and now for your million dollar prize..... ...the same pic that launched a thousand comments....



I give to you...... (With Best Wishes).....



(circa Baazigar)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Previously:

Okay, this clue doesnt deserve a separate post... but....we will debate that later...


'She' has a sister also in Bollywood, and these are her eyes:



(I know, I know, sister needs to be nicer and share her beautician with elder sister)

Now, any takers?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(hears the sound of crickets chirping)..

so you substitute one pair of eyes with another..
2 pairs of sisters I can think of in bollywood in 90's
1) Farha/Tabu
2) Shilpa/Namrata shirodkar..

sorry my knowledge goes only that far

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

above post should be attributed to me.. I am too lazy to sign in - jay

2:01 PM  
Blogger Speaking Oracle said...

:-) Okay, desperate times call for Desperate measures.

Next clue:

The oreeznal eyes belong to the bollywood actress who has an internationally launched perfume named after her!

(If you dont get it now, I have to exchange my friends for some new bollywood savvy friends)

3:57 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Shilpa Shetty of the big brother fame???

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing new in a while, eager minds waiting....
anon

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home